Whether you love 'em or hate 'em, there's no denying the popularity of Beats headphones. I can't go a day without seeing someone sporting the distinctly bright colors with the stylized "b" logo. While we've had our reservations about Beats headphones before—typically for price and comfort—at the end of the day they're still a solid choice for any bass lovers out there.
If you're looking to grab your own pair, Groupon is the place to be. With significant savings on a variety of refurbished models, there should be something here for everyone. You'll have to act fast, though. Some of these deals only have a limited time remaining.
- Beats Solo2 On-Ear Headphones (Refurbished) ($99.99, SAVE $99.96)
- Beats Solo HD Headphones (Refurbished) ($89.99, SAVE $109.01)
- Beats Solo2 On-Ear Headphones ($149.99, SAVE $50)
- iBeats In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk (Refurbished) ($34.99, SAVE $64.96)
- Beats Urbeats 2.0 Earbuds ($59.99, SAVE $39.96)
- Beats UrBeats Earbuds (Refurbished) ($49.99, SAVE $49.01)
- Beats Powerbeats Wired Earphones (Refurbished) ($79.99, SAVE $20.01)
- Beats Tour² Active Collection (Refurbished) ($49.99, SAVE $79.96)
- Beats Powerbeats 2 Wireless Earbuds (Refurbished) ($79.99, SAVE $40)
Our editors review and recommend products to help you buy the stuff you need. If you make a purchase by clicking one of our links, we may earn a small share of the revenue. Our picks and opinions are independent from any business incentives.
Be in the know! Get Reviewed.com news and reviews straight to your inbox.
Thanks for signing up!